List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: How to copy all EAP Request Attributes to internal server?
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2024-04-12 21:22:38

On Apr 12, 2024, at 12:17 PM, 남혁준 <sawd1598@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you don't mind, could you give me an example of the "better way" you
> mentioned other than the "copy_request_to_tunnel" option?

  The better way is usually to describe the requirements.  i.e. I want to get \
attributes A, B, and C into the REST API.

  The problem many people ask is instead about a solution.  i.e. I tried to X and it \
didn't work, how do I do X?

  It's difficult to offer advice when we don't know the goal.  If we do know the \
goal, we can often offer different ideas which maybe you didn't consider.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html