List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Startup Fails with "No such file or directory" for sql queries.conf
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2024-01-25 21:39:09

On Jan 25, 2024, at 3:38 PM, Timothy Weaver <timothyweaver@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am attempting to use the FreeRADIUS Docker container, but when I try to
> include the mysql configuration the server fails to start with the
> following errors:

> including configuration file /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/sql
> including configuration file
> /etc/freeradius/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/queries.conf}

  Why is there an extra "}" after the file name?

> Here's what I've confirmed:

  You've edited the configuration files and broken them.  Don't do that.

  Instead of the mods-enabled/sql file ending with:

	$INCLUDE ${modconfdir}/${.:name}/main/${dialect}/queries.conf
}

  It's been edited to:

	$INCLUDE ${modconfdir}/${.:name}/main/${dialect}/queries.conf}

  Put the "}" on the next line, and it will work.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html