List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Stuck at "More than 50 roundtrips"
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2023-10-24 21:41:27

On Oct 24, 2023, at 4:03 PM, thomas@habets.se wrote:
> The debug output with 3.0.17 mentioned ignoring some TLS 1.3. On the
> Android side I could only choose minimum, not maximum, TLS
> version. I'd tried setting min and max version on the FreeRadius side,
> but it did not help.

  That was an issue with older versions.  It would allow newer versions of TLS, but \
because there was no standard, it wouldn't work.

  That's now been fixed.  RFC9190 now says "don't automatically use a new version of \
TLS".  That took a bit of effort to get it, but it's there,

> > Upgrade.  If it works, move on to something else.
>
> Yup, no need to run older versions just because it's the one packaged
> with the distribution.

  http://packages.networkradius.com

  Up-to-date packages for just about everything.  Supported packages from the \
FreeRADIUS people, because most OS vendors are happy to ship 5 year-old software.

  Aln DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html