List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Log some errors to file or database
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2023-06-15 18:18:50

On Jun 15, 2023, at 12:39 PM, Fabricio Viana <fabricioviana@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I know how to solve these problems. But to catch these errors I need to enter debug \
> mode (freeradius -X). This sometimes takes some time as it requires someone with \
> shell access to the server.
> Is it possible to log these messages into a file or database without having to \
> enter debug mode?

  Start the server with "-xx", and it will increase the debug level.  And, run as a \
background process.

  But there will be a lot of output.  So be warned.

  If you want *only* those messages to show up in the logs, then it's not possible.  \
FreeRADIUS doesn't support per-message filtering.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html