List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: TEAP support
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2023-06-07 6:20:49

On Jun 6, 2023, at 10:47 PM, Natarajan M <natarajan.m@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Is EAP-FAST & TEAP are same?

  No. The names are different, so that should help clear up the issue.

> > I couldn't find a way to configure freeradius
> > for TEAP,

  The server comes with documentation for all supported EAP methods. Since you didn't \
find TEAP in mods-available/eap, then TEAP isn't supported.

> > some mentioned EAP-FAST & TEAP may be similar and TEAP is like
> > EAP-FASTv2, any pointers will help on configuring TEAP on freeradius if it
> > is supported.

  We don't have "secret documention" that you only get if you ask for it. Everything \
is public.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html