List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Problems with CRL
From:       ChristopherNeufer Neufer via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users () lists ! freeradius
Date:       2023-04-04 8:15:04

Hello together,almost everyting from our Radius is working fine.
There is only One Problem.
For some reason the CRL it not valid anymore after about 1 week.
In the mods/enable -> eap i did this configuration
ca_path_reload_interval = 3600

Someone know this problem?   Right now i cannot provide the debug log becaus it was \
running for a week.

Some more information:
Every night im downloading the windows crl and ad it to my certificate chain.then \
restart with:systemctl restart freeradius.service Would be awesome if someone can \
help me. RegardsChris
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html