List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: replay
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2022-12-11 23:09:34

On Dec 11, 2022, at 5:02 PM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal@hotmail.com> wrote:

> the problem Alan is simply that NAS is UBNT and it's behavior is not predicted , \
> it's close the session even when I set session-timeout so this solution is shortcut \
> to that

  Using the sqlcounter module isn't a solution.  The sqlcounter module uses its \
configuration to automatically calculate Session-Timeout.  That's it.

  So if the NAS ignored Session-Timeout when you configure it manually, then the NAS \
will also ignore Session-Timeout when it's calculated by the sqlcounter module.

  Fix the NAS, or buy a NAS which respects Session-Timeout.  You cannot use the \
sqlcounter module to magically make the NAS respect Session-Timeout.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html