List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: 3GPP Rel 8 support
From:       Jorge Pereira <jpereira () freeradius ! org>
Date:       2022-11-08 12:59:05

> On 8 Nov 2022, at 09:33, Bernard Murphy <Bernard.Murphy@wwutilities.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Could anyone confirm whether they have successfully deployed freeradius for use \
> with 3GPP Rel 8 dictionaries ?

Well, the 3gpp is a typical dictionary as the others available in share/dictionaries/ \
. Have you tried and faced some error? If yes, share with us.

> I have a need to deploy a 3GPP Rel 8 compatible radius server for use as \
> authentication in a mobile network operators 4G private APN network configuration.

We have the FreeRADIUS deployed along all kinds of segments that you could imagine \
even in 3GPP/TELCOS.

> I am trying to understand if anyone else has achieved this successfully previously.

What in special? Please, be more objective about your questions.

> Regards
> Bernie
>
> This email transmission and any attachments to it are strictly confidential and are \
> intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. Its \
> contents may contain legal professional or other privileged information. If you are \
> not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete it, without \
> retaining it, copying it, disclosing its contents to anyone or acting upon it. You \
> must ensure that you have appropriate virus protection before you open or detach \
> any documents from this transmission. We accept no responsibility for viruses. We \
> may monitor replies to emails for operational or lawful business reasons. The views \
> or opinions expressed in this email are the author's own and may not, unless \
> expressly stated to the contrary, reflect the views or opinions of Wales & West \
> Utilities Limited, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Unless expressly stated to the \
> contrary, neither Wales & West Utilities Limited, its affiliates or subsidiaries, \
> their respective dire
 ct
> ors, officers or employees make any representation about, or accept any liability \
> for, the accuracy or completeness of such views or opinions. Wales & West Utilities \
> Limited Registered office: Wales & West House, Spooner Close, Celtic Springs, \
>                 Coedkernew, NEWPORT NP10 8FZ Registered in England and Wales No \
>                 5046791
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Jorge Pereira