List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Ignoring Duplicate packet perl module error
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2022-11-07 7:58:03

On Nov 6, 2022, at 11:14 AM, Imdad Hasan <imdadalikadiwala0@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Ignoring duplicate packet from client 192.168.56.1 port 51091 - ID: 52 due
> to unfinished request in component authorize module perl*
>
> - Getting this error when test with 1k Auth requests with the *perl module*
> only.. no other load and complexity in perl module, just accepting all
> requests with " return RLM_MODULE_OK; "..
>
> How can I avoid this error?

  Don't use Perl.

  The Perl module is single threaded.  Plus, it's Perl.

  The FreeRADIUS team has done hundreds of installations, and we've never found a use \
for Perl, Python, Lua, etc.  The "unlang" rules cover 99.9% of all possible \
situations.

  The main reason to use Perl is because you're familiar with it, and you don't want \
to learn unlang.

  So... why do you think you need Perl?  What are you trying to do?

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html