List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: SAML auth backend?
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2022-08-09 13:52:31

On Aug 9, 2022, at 4:14 AM, Michael Schwartzkopff via Freeradius-Users \
<freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> we have the task to authenticate network access against a Azure Active Directory. I \
> have seen some solutions. So basically it should be possible to use the Azure AD \
> Directory Services (LDAP).
> Is there an easier way to use the SAML REST API of Azure AD? Perhaps not in the \
> recent REST module of FR, but in the upcoming, improved module?

  What does the REST API need?  i.e. what's in v4 but not in v3?  IIRC, Matthew \
back-ported some of the functionality to 3.2, so that should help.

  It's OK to add some small features to v3, but I'd prefer to avoid a complete \
re-work of the entire module.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html