List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: copy accounting packet to multiple servers
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2022-03-17 11:16:33

On Mar 17, 2022, at 2:46 AM, gaurav p <gauravkrishna.bncet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes , I did not see any error , it only did not invoke some virtual servers
> like copy-acct-to-home-server3  when I defined more than two.

  "I did stuff, but it doesn't work"

  Since you're not going to describe what you actually did, my only advice is "you \
configured it wrong.  Do something different".

> I am trying to use the replicate module , can i send packets on multiple
> servers with help of this ,

  That's what I said.  If you read the documentation in the module configuration, it \
also says that.

> because i am confused if i once set in
> accounting Proxy-to-Realm then i am not able to set it again for another
> realm.

  Yes, the documentation and examples say that it proxies to one destination.

> Please help me , I have to send packets on a total of 4 servers now I am
> able to send two servers.

  I've told you how to do it.  All that you need to do is read the documentation and \
follow the examples.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html