List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: ERROR: rlm_eap (EAP): No EAP session matching state
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2022-02-01 20:27:35

On Feb 1, 2022, at 11:39 AM, deepak rawat via Freeradius-Users \
<freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> After setting the max_request_time=120 in radiusd.conf file

  Which is also very, very, wrong.

> the failure of No EAP session matching state failure in radius server is reduced \
> abruptly but still after some days we saw this behavior and we need to give the \
> block/deblock the port on user device to get the authentication.

  If changing that setting helps, then the server logs / error messages are likely \
telling you what's going on.  I suggest reading them.

  The only way that changing max_request_time helps is if the server is blocked \
waiting for results from a database.  Or shell script, or something *other* than \
FreeRADIUS just doing EAP.

  What errors do you see in the logs?

> So to troubleshoot further on our User where we have the logs with timespan but in \
> freeradius -X are coming without any date or time. Can anyone help me how i can add \
> the time in the freeradius logs.

  Read the "man" page for radiusd.  Or, add another "-x".

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html