List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    reply: The problem when I run freeRadius server 4.0 in master: Failed adding new socket to network e
From:       =?gb18030?B?wM/f5A==?= via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users () lists ! freeradius ! o
Date:       2021-09-26 1:37:49

Thanks for your reply.

发件人:                                                                            \
"Alan DeKok"                                                                          \
<aland@deployingradius.com&gt;; 发送时间:&nbsp;2021年9月24日(星期五) \
晚上8:23 收件人:&nbsp;"老咪"<93327349@qq.com&gt;;
抄送:&nbsp;"FreeRadius users mailing \
list"<freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org&gt;; 主题:&nbsp;Re: reply: The problem \
when I run freeRadius server 4.0 in master: Failed adding new socket to network event \
loop: Failed inserting filters for FD 15: EFAULT: Bad address