List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Two frreadius are connected to the same AD, and the first one is unavailable
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2021-09-14 12:45:11

On Sep 13, 2021, at 11:29 PM, yanyi5496@gmail.com wrote:

> I have two freeradius on different ubuntu server, and I use freeradius to connect \
> AD, when I configure freeradius A to connect AD, freeradius A was working, then I \
> configure freeradius B to connect AD with same user and password,  freeradius B was \
> working, but freeradius A didn`t work, I checked their configuration, they arm \
> same, freeradius A log is as follows: Tue Sep 14 03:02:26 2021 : Error: Program \
> returned code (1) and output 'NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: When trying to update a \
> password, this return status indicates that the value provided as the current \
> password is not correct. (0xc000006a)' Tue Sep 14 03:02:26 2021 : Auth: (3) Login \
> incorrect: [sqauser/xxxxxxx] (from client 127.0.0.1 port 2 cli xxxxxxxxx) I make \
> sure I use the correct account information, I don't know what went wrong, \
> freeradius configuration or AD configuration. I'm really confused.

  You'll have to update the Samba and/or the FreeRADIUS configuration.  Note that \
FreeRADIUS doesn't "talk to AD".  It talks to Samba, which then talks to AD.  So you \
have to look at all of the pieces of software involved.

  Follow my guide at http://deployingradius.com, and it will work.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html