List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: freeradius tacacs site
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2021-08-19 13:22:31

On Aug 19, 2021, at 9:14 AM, Саша Щербаков <sashasaturn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like I can't enable tacacs site with freeradius 3.0.23

  Does the documentation say you can use TACACS+ in 3.0.23?

> I've added two files to the default docker container
>
> /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/tacacs
> /etc/freeradius/policy.d/tacacs
>
> and when I'm trying to start it  I'm getting the following error
>
> freeradius    | /etc/freeradius/policy.d/tacacs[18]: Failed to find
> "subrequest" as a module or policy.

  You've copied configuration files from the master branch (i.e. v4) to the v3 \
configuration directory.

  That won't work.  I'm not sure why you would think it works.  The configuration \
files are *not* compatible across a major version upgrade.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html