List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Required Integration step freeRadius with RSA SecureID 8.4
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2021-08-18 12:11:18

On Aug 18, 2021, at 7:55 AM, Das, Debjit via Freeradius-Users \
<freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> Need some help to integrate freeRadius with RSA SecureID 8.4.
>
> RSA secureID 8.4 used for dual factor authentication, we want to enable free radius \
> capabilities like agent and proxy authentication.
> We are building our New Radius Server utilizing FreeRadius running on Red Hat \
> Enterprise Linux Server release 7.9 (Maipo), thus we would kindly request you to \
> provide us the steps to integrate RSA AM 8.4 P6 with FreeRadius running on RHEL \
> platform.

  You will have to download the source, and build it manually.  The binary packages \
do not contain the rlm_securid module.

  See src/modules/rlm_securid/README

  What is NOT available is "the steps to integrate RSA AM 8.4 P6 with FreeRadius \
running on RHEL platform."  We do NOT provide documentation on every possible \
configuration, on every possible operating system.  Instead, we document how the \
server works, and rely on the reader to understand the documentation, and to put the \
pieces together.

  You should ask specific questions about specific problems you have.  Make it clear \
that you've read the documentation and are following it.

  Asking questions like "please give me a complete guide for exactly what I want" is \
wrong.  You might as well ask for a magic button which fixes everything when you \
press it.  Such things do not exist.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html