List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Some Questions For Savers
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2021-06-15 12:07:29

On Jun 15, 2021, at 4:50 AM, mohamed almeshal <mohammed.almeshal@hotmail.com> wrote:
> *   How I can forbid add accounting record if the user not found in radcheck ?

  The NAS should only send accounting records if the server sent Access-Accept for \
that user.

  You can always write an SQL query to see if a radcheck entry exists, and then not \
write the accounting data to SQL.

  But you're asking about a solution here.  A much better approach is to describe the \
problem, and then see if we can help you find a solution.

  So what's the problem?

> *   I need to know the performance of my radius with radperf but I can't find any \
> useful way to do that?

  Keep sending it more and more packets per second, until it begins to slow down.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html