List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Check local before LDAP Authentication
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2021-05-28 16:06:33

On May 28, 2021, at 11:18 AM, Anthony Stuckey <anthonystuckey@gmail.com> wrote:
> The answer to that is clearly

  ... put up or shut up.

  I have zero patience for people who want everyone *else* to do their work for them. \
It is immoral and unethical to complain when you get something for free.  It is \
immoral and unethical to demand that other people work for free, to make you happy.

  As you've shown earlier, the problem isn't the documentation.  The problem is you.  \
You were unable to use the most basic skills to find the relevant documentation.  \
Instead, you complained that it didn't exist.

  Well, it did.  And in the most logical place:  Pointers to Apple documentation \
about certs were in raddb/certs/README.  I asked you "where else should we put it so \
that you would find it?"

  Instead of answering, you ran away.  Because you would rather kill yourself than \
contribute something positive.  Because you don't want to admit that the reason you \
couldn't find the documentation was *you*.

  If you keep complaining, you will be unsubscribed from the list and banned.  This \
list is for people who want to get things done.  You clearly don't, so your opinions \
are not welcome here.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html