List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    RE: Allow same user to authenticate with different passwords
From:       "WAGHORN, Jason \(NHS BORDERS\) via Freeradius-Users" <freeradius-users () lists ! fr
Date:       2019-12-10 13:16:04

> > As an aside, I'm very curious how other hotels using a captive portal do their \
> > authentication.

Pretty much every one I've ever stayed in has generated a unique random \
username/password combination valid for the duration of the stay... often the \
password remains blank though (or is fixed - so everyone on the staff knows the \
password, but only the user knows the username assigned to them)

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended \
recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before \
deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or \
take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may \
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in \
England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other \
sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, \
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html