List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    facing issue with  authentication ..
From:       Somanath Mishra <somanath.mishra () luscious-it ! com>
Date:       2019-05-16 15:23:36

Hi Team,

    i am facing issue when i am testing from test client(NTRadping) , showing error \
"Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown client \
192.168.1.16 port 59345" . I was hosting through docker. So inside docker container i \
am able to do radtest and also getting Accept-Accept in response.I have already added \
all required client IP in client config. but when i am trying from tool it is not \
                working. Please help...
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html