List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    MS-CHAPv2 not working
From:       Matthew McTague via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users () lists ! freeradius ! org>
Date:       2019-04-30 23:36:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/related)]

Hi,

Does anyone know why MS-CHAPv2 may not be working on a new FreeRADIUS imple=
mentation we've built?

I'm trying to do MS-CHAPv2 with a SQL database, not with LDAP.

The issue only occurs when a realm is added to the username (on the RADIUS =
client). As I understand, as nostrip is not entered in the relevant realm b=
lock in /etc/raddb/proxy.conf, this should be stripped.

radiusd -X output is at https://pastebin.com/kK9JYsF0

Information and passwords have been changed / sanitized.

If I've missed any required information, please tell me, and I will respond=
 accordingly.

Warm Regards,

Matthew McTague
Head of Infrastructure, Reliance Networks
d. +64 3 222 6013
t. 0800 483 882 (+64 3 683 9090)
Website |
Service Desk

Internet Services
Reliance Networks Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email, o=
r for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information=
 provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. An=
y views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author =
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

["image077549.png" (image/png)]
["image516529.png" (image/png)]
["image401840.png" (image/png)]