List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Simultaneous-Use
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2019-04-29 19:00:50

On Apr 28, 2019, at 3:04 AM, Sudheer S <sudheer@techchorus.net> wrote:

> You are right. Thanks for emphasizing to read the documentation. All the relevant \
> information is indeed available in the comments of default configuration. It was \
> hard to understand all of them at once. Reading them repeatedly helped understand \
> the concepts well.

  That's good to hear.

  The documentation is getting pretty good.  The problem is that peoples needs are \
complex.  It's hard to have documentation which is perfect for everyone.

  Instead, we just document how the server works, and ask people to put the pieces \
together.  It can be a pain, but the solution is almost always simple.

> I was able to fix the configuration. Simultaneous-Use works as expected now.

  Sounds good.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html