List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Deploying FreeRadius against Active Directory
From:       Daniel Wruck <daniel.wruck () fbchammond ! com>
Date:       2019-02-28 22:12:06

I am plodding along as I set up FreeRadius against Active Directory on a newly \
installed Ubuntu 18.04 LTS box.

My finding is that documentation is sparse or outdated. So I am stuck in winbind \
somewhere.

Here in https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues/1880, at the bottom, \
@alendekok tell the user to "Follow the guide at \
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html". Is this \
guide still relevant in the Ubuntu 18.04 > FreeRadius v3.0.16 > Samba 4.7.6 days? \
This guide talks about parameters that do not exist in Samba's out-of-the-box \
smb.conf anymore? Is there a more relevant guide to FreeRadius 3.0.x integration with \
AD LDAP?

Daniel W
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html