List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Invalid location for 'if' on 3.0.4
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2018-11-29 14:22:18

On Nov 29, 2018, at 9:17 AM, MDS Test <mdstest.99999@gmail.com> wrote:

> If it helps,  this is my full proxy.conf  config of version 2.2.4

  We didn't ask for that.  You were asked to start with the default v3 config.

  Version 2 allowed for "pre-proxy" sections to be outside of a "server" section.  \
Version 3 does not allow this.

  You MUST put "pre-proxy", etc. into a "server" section.

  Read raddb/README.rst.  There are detailed instructions for upgrading from v2 to \
v3.

  Do NOT copy your v2 config over to v3.  You MUST start from the default v3 \
configuration, and gradually move pieces over, with testing.

  And do NOT use 3.0.4.  There is no reason to use a version which is ~5 years old.  \
3.0.17 is available, and has many fixes and feature enhancements over 3.0.4.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html