List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: forcing EAP-type based on client/request
From:       Kacper Wirski <kacper.wirski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-11-20 7:12:06

Hello,

Thank You for answer. That was exactly, what I was looking for.

"

   EAP includes the concept of negotiation.  The server proposes an EAP type.  The \
client can NAK it, and propose a different set of EAP types.  The server then chooses \
one, and uses it.

"

That's what I understood from all I read, that's why I was so surprised
with the way I saw those devices operating.

Regards,

Kacper

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html