List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: authorize redis
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2018-02-23 13:39:06

On Feb 23, 2018, at 8:26 AM, Bassem Mettichi <mettichi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan i don't need for yourvresponse, you are not obliged to answer my
> question you are not the concerned person by my question so please stop to
> give
> me lessons as you have done this many times, from my last time ididn't
> asked you any question

  You will follow list etiquette, or you will be unsubscribed from the list, and \
permanently banned.

  This is your only warning.

  The short answer is that if you're too lazy to read the documentation, then we're \
too lazy to help you.  Any complaints from you about this are inappropriate, and \
*will* result in you being kicked off of the list.

  Follow instructions.  Think for yourself.  Be willing to do work yourself.  Or \
else.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html