List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    RE: Unable to start RADIUS (Permissions)
From:       "Smith, James" <james.smith () saabsensis ! com>
Date:       2017-11-17 15:21:16

Hi Alan,
Thank you for the reply. You guys were all correct in that it was a OS problem. I \
found out that some permissions at a higher lever were changed and that looks to be \
what was causing the problem. There must have been files in a location other than \
/etc/raddb that had their permissions changed and it was preventing the radiusd user \
from accessing what it needed.

Thanks for the insight and help.
Jim