List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Version 3.0.11 has been released
From:       Michael_Ströder <michael () stroeder ! com>
Date:       2016-01-26 11:16:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Full release notes are available at http://freeradius.org/press/index.html
>
> It has lots of work-arounds for OpenSSL problems.  :(
>
> People using TTLS and/or PEAP may notice new WARNING messages in debug mode.  The \
> server will now check for compatibility of inner/outer user identities.  If the \
> identities are problematic (i.e. someone is spoofing), a WARNING will be printed.
> We now allow setting Response-Packet-Type in "Post-Proxy-Type Fail", which is \
> useful when the home server does not respond.

FWIW: 3.0.11 has landed in openSUSE's developer project:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network/freeradius-server

More openSUSE platforms are enabled in my personal home branch:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:branches:network/freeradius-server

Ciao, Michael.

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]