List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Feature requests and current limitations in
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2015-12-21 14:13:10

On Dec 21, 2015, at 5:53 AM, Phil Mayers <p.mayers@imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> It might be interesting for the modules to be able to call back into some of the \
> more relevant server core functions.

  That's good, but very hard.  The core has tons of APIs which *might* be called from \
a language.

> I'm kind of interested in an rlm_javascript and rlm_lua which might be more \
> accessible to people.

  Sure.  There are a few small Javascript implements.  http://duktape.org/ is one \
which seems useful, and simple to integrate.

  A rlm_javascript module using duktape would probably be pretty small.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html