List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Freeradius with Kamailio integration
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2015-09-28 15:46:35

On Sep 28, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Marian Pandoranum <marian.pandoranum@europemail.com> \
wrote:
> I have a problem regarding the integration between Freeradius and
> Kamailio. In order to do that I followed this
> tutorial [1]http://www.kamailio.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html .

  Hmm... third party web site, old, wrong advice...

  That's common.

> Kamailio, radiusclient and freeradius are running on the same machine.
> My config files includes the following:
> /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf: ... modules { ... $INCLUDE sql.conf
> $INCLUDE
> ${confdir}/modules/  #here I have digest module
> }
> /etc/raddb/dictionary: ... $INCLUDE

  PLEASE ensure that the configuration you post here is nicely formatted.  That makes \
it easy for us to help you.

> /etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf: authserver and acctserver =
> localhost
> seqfile =
> /var/run/kamailio_radius.seq     -----> should I have something set
> here !?

  No idea.

> /etc/radiusclient-ng/servers: localhost mysecret ---> Also, I've tried
> 127.0.0.1 mysecret   ---> the result is the same

  Result of what?  You didn't say.

> I am using auth_radius module in kamailio.cfg but when I am running
> radiusd -X i can't see any requests from Kamailio.

  So... fix the Komailio / openser thing to send packets.  Debug that end first.

> Also, I am using radclient command like in the above link...and
> everything it's OK. I am receiveing :
> code 2, length = 45
> Reply-Message = "Hello, test with digest"

  That's good.

> Did I miss something in the configuration process ?

  Probably.  The only advice I can offer is to debug the client which sends the \
RADIUS packets.  That is an issue for the client... not for FreeRADIUS.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html