List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: eap: set virtual server based on realm
From:       Saša Babić <sb () pharmacy ! bg ! ac ! rs>
Date:       2014-08-27 10:00:00

On 26.08.2014. 20:29, A.L.M.Buxey@lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> Hi, is there a way to set virtual_server in eap based on realm (or
>>> non-stripped User-Name)?
>
> unlang
>
>> Or else, how can I set freeradius to run a (different) perl script
>> per realm?
>
> same answer - unlang - and give each perl instance its own name

Thanks. Failed with the unlang, I guess I have to get back to the manual.

But I think I found a workaround solution by calling each script in
sequence. The script checks the User-Name for the domain part in
authorize section, and then credentials in authenticate section. Since
it doesn't makes unnecessary connections to the database, the added
latency shouldn't be big.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html