List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    MySQL Cluster + FreeRADIUS
From:       Antonio_Fernández_Pérez <antoniofernandez () fabergroup ! es>
Date:       2014-04-23 15:08:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Antonio,

I had the same question/problem few months ago. Now, after study the
posibilities, we have in our company a DRBD cluster using Pacemaker and
Corosync to manage resources. Using this, you will get HA in your database
service.
With FreeRADIUS service, you could have in two different machines, managing
the requests with a load balancer. If one fails, the other one should
attend to all requests.
You can choose this or Galera Cluster for MySQL.

I have read about FreeRADIUS proxy but I'm not sure that will be the best
solution in this case.

Regards,

Antonio.