List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    SV: Max length of SQl return string?
From:       Alexander_Silveröhrt <Alexander.Silverohrt () itux ! se>
Date:       2013-11-29 2:46:49

Thx for the update on this.

I guess the only way is to make a workaround like checking if the string is >250 \
chars and if it is then instatiate a DBI call from the perl hook instead that \
retrieves all the accounts. Hopefully that will no be that many cases. Its just that \
i wanted to move away from the DBI inside the hooks bc it takes far to long for the \
script to execute no matter caching variables across threads or not as Alan \
recommended a while back.

Thank you again for the answers.

best regards
Alex