List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: freeradius down every Sun Dec 30 06:50:40 2012 : Error: ASSERT FAILED modcall.c[106]: (p->type >
From:       Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey () lboro ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2012-12-30 16:02:22

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

This fails without fail every Sunday? In that case check what happens... eg if that \
HUP'ING of the freeradius is a weekly crontab then investigate what else is going on \
at that time ...eg there appear to be mysql errors - ate you using mysql? If so, its \
not good having errors with that module (and can be the cause if the problem...) I \
wouldn't say just stop that job....it has a purpose...but see if you are also eg \
dealing with mysql logrotating at the same time and if you are, don't.

I would advise doing a restart of the daemon rather than a HUP and contact your \
distro maintainers to get latest version. 2.1.10 is really really old.

alan