List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: adding operator-name to play nice with eduroam
From:       Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey () lboro ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2012-09-24 16:45:33

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

....and if you are performing attribute filtering on inbound/outbound proxied \
requests (as you should be...its best practice) then you need to add Operator-Name to \
the relevant 'attrs' files for post-proxy and pre-proxy

Alan

eduroam UK

--
This smartphone uses free WiFi around the world with eduroam, now that's what I call \
smart.