List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Freeradius and rlm_perl auth
From:       Fabricio Flores <fabrifloresg () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-26 16:03:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello I“m using a perl script to authenticate in a web services. My scrpit
works with the web services but I want that with my scrpit authenticate in
a freeradius server. I don“t know wich files I must modify and what I must
modify to it works. Thaks for your answers.

--
Fabricio A. Flores G.
Egresado en Ingenierķa en Sistemas

MSN: fabri_floresg@hotmail.com