List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Configuration Doubt
From:       anoop toffy <anoop.toffy90 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-30 1:25:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have recently configured freeradius for mac authentication

I have a successful login from client .

But when trying to connect to server again from client after disconnecting
the server is sending a access-reject packet.
But when restarted the os and again connecting there is no problem . But
when trying to reconnect there exits the earlier mentioned problem.
Is this caused due to switch or client os
I have also found that for some case the switch is not for warding the
request . i am using a  DWL-3200 dlink switch

why this is happening ?

Hope some one will respond .