List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: New Install Problems
From:       Alan DeKok <aland () deployingradius ! com>
Date:       2010-09-30 7:30:15

Scott Miller wrote:
> ./configure --disable-libltdl-install --with-system-libtool
> /home/scott/freeradius-server-2.1.10/src/main/modules.c:1372: undefined reference \
> to `lt_preloaded_symbols'

  <sigh>  The previous link line shows it's using the local libltdl,
which provides that symbol.

  Honestly, I have no idea.  It shouldn't be that hard to compile &&
link a program, but libtool/libltdl make is nearly impossible.

  I think for version 2.2 I'll be removing libtool && libltdl from the
build.  They're causing more problems than they're solving at this point.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html