List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    RE: ntlm_auth and Server 2008 R2 (or,	how to select a group for a
From:       Leighton Man <l.j.man () hud ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2009-11-27 8:17:49

 Hi,

I had problems when we upgraded to 2008 server. Ntlm_auth stopped working. It's a \
while back now so I don't remember the details but the solution was to reinstall \
samba. I'm pretty sure it was 3.4 that didn't work for us. Google provided quite a \
bit of info.

On our running system, ntlm_auth --version reports "Version 3.0.35"

Sorry I can't remember more details,

Leighton

---
This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in \
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the \
content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of \
Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html