List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    NAS with freeradius and telephone number
From:       "Magui" <margarads () infomed ! sld ! cu>
Date:       2008-10-31 23:54:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

excuse me, somebody know if freeradius can see of some way the telephone number that \
one remote user is wearing in order to call me with his modem.My line(pair of copper) \
give me this information trhough a single  telephone ,then can a NAS with freeradius \
give me the same information. if the answer is yes, how i can see that information, i \
need to use this for make an authentication process.Any orientation will be welcome.

thank you for any help.

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece \
Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. \

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/