List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Service profile configuration
From:       "Ivan Kalik" <tnt () kalik ! net>
Date:       2009-08-30 15:34:30

> But I do not have DATABASE I am using text file for user then in that case
> how do I configured it.

OK. Create custom attributes Group-Profile and Service-Profile in
raddb/dictionary.

Then have:

bert
Cleartext-Password:="ernie",Service-Profile:="service1",Group-Profile:="serviceGroup1"
     Fall-Through = yes

DEFAULT     Service-Profile == "service1"
     Fall-Through = yes

DEFAULT     Group-Profile == "servicegroup1"

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html