List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    How do you make 'rlm_sql_postgresql' driver connect to Postgresql on
From:       justice obrey <justopee () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-08-30 16:24:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have setup freeradius and Postgresql for authentication and accounting purposes.
  With Postgresql running on the default port 5432, the system works. If I change the \
port on which Postgresql runs to say 5490, how do I get the driver \
'rlm_sql_postgresql' to connect to postgresql on the new port of 5490?  Thank you for \
your help.

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder \
tool.