List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: Using the various User-Password, Chap-Password, etc... with MySQL
From:       "liran tal" <liransgarage () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-30 15:55:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey, some updates...

Ok I've done some tests and thanks to Kegal I was able to move forward with
these
different 'scenarios'.

For having an encrypted password in the database what can be done is to give
the user the attribute Crypt-Password and set the Value to be
ENCRYPT('somepass') where
ENCRYPT() is a MySQL function.

Still has to figure out about MD5, SHA1 and CHAP.

Thanks so far,
Liran.