List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Re: SQL for return attributes only?
From:       "Hugh Messenger" <hugh () alaweb ! com>
Date:       2007-04-30 21:25:38

Phil Mayers <p.mayers@imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hugh Messenger wrote:

>> Is it possible with freeradius to use SQL to retrieve certain return
>> attributes (in this case rate limiting values for PPPOE sessions),
>> whilst still handling authentication through PAM?
>

> Yes.

Great!

Thanks for the pointers, very much appreciated.  I got the basic AD
authentication going with pam/winbind, about to dive head first into the SQL
docs, armed with your suggestions and a powerful need to get this going by
Friday.

No doubt I'll be back soon with more questions, but I'll give it The Good
Old College Try before I bug you any more.

   -- hugh

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html