List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Removing characters from usernames
From:       Andrew Zirkel <azirkel () exeter ! k12 ! pa ! us>
Date:       2007-01-31 21:05:57

Is there a way to parse the input of a username and password before
it is passed to the back end database?  I'm doing mac address
authentication and some devices are passing the mac address with
dashes, where I need to have no separation between the octets.  I
basically need to strip out these dashes from the input.

Thanks
Andy Zirkel
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html