List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    changing "invalid username or password" message - how to do?
From:       "Westweb Tech" <tech () westweb1 ! net>
Date:       2005-10-29 19:35:53

Hi folks -

I am in need of a way to get a message to non-paying customers when they try to \
login.

Is it possible to change the "invalid username or password" message to read something \
else?

Or, is it possible using radius to force a dial-in customer to redirect to one web \
page only (a non-payment notice page?)

I can provide more info if needed.

I am currently not using freeradius but will use it if this will work somehow.

Thanks,

AW
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html