List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth = No
From:       "Jamie Crawford" <crawford () cmsu1 ! cmsu ! edu>
Date:       2005-08-31 15:31:29

Hi,
I'm trying to have a local user in my users file called "guest" password "guest".  If \
the user is not "guest" forward on the user to domain authentication.  I'm having \
trouble when authenticating "guest" when it comes to the mchap authentication, \
although I have the "MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth = No", it still runs the ntlm_auth command \
against my domain controllers, which I don't have a "guest" account, and I don't want \
a "guest" account on my dc's, so it automatically rejects because I dont have a \
"guest" account on my domain.  If I comment out the ntlm_auth command in \
radiusd.conf, it works fine, but of course my domain authentication doesn't work now.

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks,
jamie

guest User-Password == "guest", MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth = No, Filter-Id =Filter-Id \
=enterasys:version=1:policy=guest_basic"

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
        Filter-Id = "enterasys:version=1:policy=faculty_staff",
        Fall-Through = 1

Redhat AS4
Freeradius 1.0.4
Supplicants XP SP1,SP2
PEAP
NT4 DOMAINS

Jamie Crawford, MCSE RHCT Network Analyst I
Information Services
Central Missouri State University
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone:6605434357