List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    problem compiling on Sparc Solaris 9
From:       Randall Badilla Castro <rbadilla () grupocesa ! com>
Date:       2005-06-28 18:28:14

Hi:
Iīm facing a very weird problem compiling on a sun box with gcc 3.4.2 and openssl \
0.9.7e openldap. The problem is when ld is running and fails to work on the rlm_eap \
module saying that there are symbol referencing errors.. sha1_data_problems   \
radeapclient.o pairreplace                      radeapclient.o

and so on.
My first findings point that the problems appear with static or shared settings. But \
for some reason the ld program needs -L/usr/local/ssl/lib so I manage to modify \
Make.inc and aclocal.m4 (use LD_OPTIONS)... I thinkt that shared compiles fine now \
with this changes but the static donīt work although --enable-static=NO is used.. Can \
anybody share ideas how to make it work.

PD:  How can I disable the compilation of one module??

--
-