List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    Integrating Free Radius Server with Vocal Server - Help Neded
From:       sharmila vijaykumar <sharmi_vijay2001 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-05-27 12:07:21

Hi all,

  I am a newbie to free radius server.I have a Vocal
Server running with Xlite as its softclient.I would
like to trap the billing details through
radiusserver.I have also installed the rdius server.

  Can anyone of u help me in integarting the vocal
server with radius server.Also i would like to know
where will the billing details be stored in Radius
server.

Thanks in advance,
Sharmila