List:       freeradius-users
Subject:    RE: certification problems
From:       "King, Michael" <MKing () bridgew ! edu>
Date:       2005-04-28 16:34:13

See Step 2 in this webpage

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,9286052~mode=flat

It worked for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-admin@lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-admin@lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of
Zuromski, Brian
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:32 PM
To: 'freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org'
Subject: certification problems

Hello,
          I realize this has most likely been covered here many times.
However I can't find anything specific to help me out.  I'm running FC3
and have installed freeradius 1.0.1 rpm.  My problem is that I'm having
trouble with the cert's.  Now I know it's documented on now to create
them however I'm still stuck.  Can someone show the steps to creating
certs for freeradius with opensll?

Thanks a bunch!!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See